13 April 2015
Irish Hunger Memorial
Manhattan, New York
Category Archives: New York
After visiting the West Harlem Piers Park, Germán, the bandanna and I swung by Riverside Church. It had a busy day today.
24 May 2015
My friend, Germán Zárate from Colombia arrived today for a visit. We took a long nap, then grabbed some lunch and went to the West Harlem Piers Park. The bandanna went along.
25 May 2015
1. I will probably not walk on Sunday. I had not paid close enough attention to my flights and now know I arrive at JFK at 7:25 AM. I will give it a go, but it seems unlikely to me that I will be able to make it to registration. I will also try to find Sean and the Marie’s Crisis team.
2. I will walk 10K at some point if I do not make it on Sunday.
3. I will let you know when I walk and I invite friends to walk with me if they are so inclined and available.
4. Sean has pretty well crushed me in fundraising. That’s great because the cause is worthy!.
5. But you still have time to make a gift and decrease the margin of my fundraising defeat.
See you along the Trail.